Rise in internet penetration in emerging economies and growing alliances between device manufacturers content providers are driving market revenue growth for mobile learning
Market Size – USD 37.43 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 32.0%, Market Trends – Growing digitalization in emerging economies
The global Mobile Learning Market size is expected to reach USD 617.63 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 32.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing inclination towards digital education and increasing proliferation of smart devices, platforms necessary to make mobile learning content available to end-users, are the major factors driving the mobile learning market revenue growth. Also, an increase in the deployment of e-learning in educational institutions around the world, as well as strategic alliances or collaboration between device makers and content providers, are factors that will drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Access to high bandwidth connectivity, inexpensive data rates, and growing awareness as a result of government initiatives are driving up demand for mobile learning solutions. Initiatives such as the Asia Pacific Information Superhighway are anticipated to enhance the cost and availability of internet across the region by strengthening internet infrastructure, thereby facilitating the uptake of mobile learning. With the introduction of 5G, pupils will be able to stream instructive films. Strong internet connectivity will make video streaming easier by significantly lowering buffering time. This also enables staff and students to provide real-time feedback, which improves the interactive mobile learning experience.
Growing demand for smartphones in both developed and emerging regions will drive the global rise of the mobile learning market. Mobile learning has facilitated the move from desktop-based learning by allowing users to access contents while on the go. These solutions are useful for users since they allow them to download lessons to devices or see them online when traveling. A mobile-optimized website or app enhances the e-learning experience on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Schools and training institutes are also shifting away from the conventional blackboard method in favor of incorporating smart technology into learning environments. At the university level, institutions are using new approaches, such as smart learning, to give students various routes and opportunity to build relevant and useful skills in accordance with industry requirements.
Companies profiled in the global Mobile Learning Market report include Learning Technologies Group PLC, SAP AG, Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Promethean, Skillsoft, IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Cisco System Inc., ATT Intellectual Property, and Citrix Systems, Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1076
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By solution, audio-visual course content segment is expected to grow at the fastest revenue CAGR over forecast period due to an increase in the adoption rate of mobile learning among students, which improves conceptual comprehension and allows them to access learning content at any time of day.
- The revenue growth of the market can be due to content creators concentrating on providing advanced learning solutions on their platform. Market participants assimilate and distribute content on a wide range of topics by collaborating with domain experts who assist in content development process.
- By end use, academics segment is expected to grow at the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to initiatives to upgrade existing institutions to provide digital education and growing trend of accessing information at any time and from any location.
- Mobile Learning Market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CACR in 2020, owing to expansion of education sector, increasing adoption of innovative technology, and rising disposable income.
- Students are the leading consumers of mobile learning in African and Asian countries, followed by academics and educators. Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs) offered by private content providers such as Coursera, Udacity, Khan Academy, and others are also driving market revenue growth.
To understand how our Mobile Learning Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1076
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Mobile Learning Market based on solution, end use, application, and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Mobile e-learning Content Authoring
- Audio-Visual Course Contents
- Portable Learning Management system
- Interactive Assessments
- Content Development
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Simulation-Based Learning
- Corporate Training
- Online On-The-Job Training
- In-Class Learning
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1076
Key Advantages of Mobile Learning Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Mobile Learning industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Mobile Learning market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs