After installing Petrol Log Splitter, it should be checked before starting. This is the first step in preparation for its operation, and it is also an important step. Let’s take a look!
1. Check whether the fly knife and the bottom knife are tight according to the specified tightening torque.
2. The clearance between the flying knife and the bottom knife of the Petrol Log Splitter should be within the range of 0.5-1mm (check with thickness inspection).
3. There should be no metal debris in the machine.
4. Turn the pulley of the Petrol Log Splitter by hand for more than one week without collision.
5. The tension of the triangle belt is moderate, and the belt cover should be installed.
6. The electrical system is in a normal state.
7. The joints of the hydraulic system are well sealed, and there is no oil leakage.
8. The direction of rotation of the knife roller and feed roller is correct.
In addition, the dry run of Petrol Log Splitter of Log Splitter manufacturers is 1-4 hours. After the dry run is normal, load cutting can be performed.