Note when operating Rapid Splitter:
- To give full play to the performance of this machine, there should be no less than 2 operators;
- There shall be no iron, stone and other sundries in the material with guillotine;
3. When working, properly adjust the amount of material fed, too much will easily cause overload and stop, and too little will affect the cutting efficiency;
4. If the material is blocked during work, it is not allowed to forcibly feed it by hand or iron rods, and it should be shut down immediately to clear it;
5. During work, if an abnormality is found or an abnormal sound is heard, the machine should be shut down for inspection immediately. The power supply must be cut off before the inspection. It is forbidden to troubleshoot while the machine is running;
6. Each active part is filled with butter once a day, and the main bearing needs to be filled with lithium-based grease once every 300 hours;
7. When the Log Splitter stops working, let the machine idle for two minutes, blow off the dust and weeds in the machine, and then shut it down.